Events & Schedule
TOGETHER ’22 Schedule
Friday, June 24 TOGETHER ’22 DAY 1
Together Partner Booths: 2:00PM-11:00PM (see below)
Session 1: 5:00-7:30PM, Cotton Bowl Stadium
Leaders Gathering: 6:30PM, Grand Place
Session 2: 7:30-9:30PM, Cotton Bowl Stadium
The Chosen Documentary Premiere: 9:30-11:00PM, Cotton Bowl Stadium
Saturday, June 25 TOGETHER ’22 DAY 2
Together Partner Booths: 8:00AM-10:00PM (see below)
Session 3: 9:00-10:30AM, Cotton Bowl Stadium
10:30AM: Leaders Gathering, Grand Place
Session 4: 11:00AM-12:30PM, Cotton Bowl Stadium
Breakout Sessions, Service Projects, and Evangelism Opportunities: 1:00-5:00PM, Various Locations (see below)
Explo ’72 Alumni Reunion: 1:00-3:00PM
Session 5: 6:00-8:00PM, Cotton Bowl Stadium
6:30PM: Leaders Gathering, Grand Place
Session 6: 8:00-10:00PM, Cotton Bowl Stadium
Events & Activities
June 25, 1:30PM, 3:00PM
Get hands-on in sharing the Gospel through outreach in the Dallas metroplex during Day 2 of TOGETHER ’22! On Saturday at 1:30PM and 3:00PM, meet us at Grand Place as multiple ministries will be leading groups out to evangelize in the city. Hear more during the event!
June 24-25, All Day
All day Friday and Saturday, join us at The Tower Building next to Gate A of the Cotton Bowl Stadium as 25 evangelistic ministries provide an experiential space for evangelism training, equipping, and resourcing! Come escape the heat to meet with ministries such as Cru, BGEA, Ride Nature, InterVarsity Christian Fellowship, and more!
June 25, 1:30PM and 3:00PM
Various venues throughout Fair Park
Get trained in sharing the Gospel so you can leave TOGETHER ’22 equipped and confident! See the schedule and locations below:
- How to Use Your Creativity in Your Career and Workplace. Led by Wilson Smith, Tobie Hatfield, Kevin Olusola, Andy Erwin Organization, and Asia Blanford. (Coliseum) 1:30-2:45PM
- Reach Your High School and Gen Z Friends. Led by HowToLife. (Briscoe Building)
- Sharing Jesus Using Sports. Led by Ride Nature. (Food & Fiber Pavilion)
- How to Share the Gospel to Different Religions. Led by GO MVMT/Dare2Share. (Automobile Building)
- How To Preach The Gospel/Start a Movement On Your College Campus. Led by Cru/EveryCampus. (Automobile Building)
- Sharing Jesus to Skeptics and Those with the Hardest Questions. Led by Preston Perry. (Grand Place)
- Bring Pulse – How to Plan A Large Event Back Home. Led by Pulse. (Creative Arts Auditorium)
- Leaders Think Tank: How to Launch Your Students Past The 2-Week Spiritual High. Led by Pulse. (Coliseum) 3:15-4:15PM
- Are You An Evangelist? Led by Pulse. (Briscoe Building)
- Sharing Jesus in Digital Spaces. Led by Pulse, Richard and Kirby Kelly, and Gen-Z for Jesus. (Creative Arts Auditorium)
- Good Reasons for Good News: Sharing Why Christianity Makes Sense in a Confused World. Led by Josh McDowell Ministry. (Food & Fiber Pavilion)
- Engaging the Black Skeptic. Led by Jude 3 Project. (Grand Place)
- Impact Your School with a Jesus Club. Led by Aaron Custalo/Gen-Z for Jesus. (Automobile Building)
- Reaching Latinos. Led by Pastor Luis Roman/BGEA. (Automobile Building)
Kids Ministry, anytime between 7:00AM and 7:00PM
210 W. South St., Arlington, TX 76010
Mission Arlington “takes church to the people,” “one life at a time.” Students serving with Mission Arlington will have an opportunity to work with children and youth in the community. Songs, crafts, and games will likely be a part of the experience, but the goal is to share God’s love in a community that desperately needs Him. We look forward to this opportunity.
City Clean Up
June 25, 2:00-4:00PM
3317 S Malcolm X Blvd
Dallas, TX 75215
Join Trinity Church and Pastor Nate Smith for city clean up in the Fair View Park Area around the Stadium on Saturday afternoon to help pick up trash. We’ll meet for a brief safety training and equip you with clean-up supplies. Download the TOGETHER ’22 app for up-to-date information about this opportunity.
Litter City Clean Up
June 25, 2:00-4:00PM
3000 Hickory St.
Dallas, TX 75226
Join the staff from the Dallas Department of Code Compliance to help pick up trash. Meet at 2:00PM to get gloves, trash bags, and the use of litter grabbers. Staff will show you where to put your trash bags at the end of the shift.
Brother Bill’s Helping Hand
June 25, 2:00-4:00PM
3606 N. Westmoreland Rd.
Dallas, TX 75212
Come pass out snack bags to neighbors in the low-income areas of West Dallas and Oak Cliff. You will share tangible resources with local residents that will help them access services they may need. You’ll also provide spiritual resources as you share your faith in Christ and the hope of the Gospel! Meet at Brother Bill’s Helping Hand, 3606 N. Westmoreland Rd., Dallas, TX 75212 to learn more about the organization and grab the snack bags and postcards, and then be sent out to surrounding areas of need. 100 volunteers needed! ASL-friendly!
See Our Partners
Awaken the Dawn
Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
Child Evangelism Fellowship
Explo ’72 Alumni 50th Reunion
Saturday, June 25
1:00-3:00PM, Creative Arts Building
On Fair Park grounds adjacent to Cotton Bowl Stadium